Sitemap

History

Old company with new technology

Ceropa A/S was founded in 1968. In summer 2010 Ceropa A/S has become a subsidiary of Granly Gruppen A/S, which has headquarters in Esbjerg.

Granly Gruppen operates in wind power, ship repairs, ship construction and the import of diesel motors. Furthermore, Granly A/S carries out demanding reparations and all kinds of welding and machine work.

Ceropa A/S has undergone an extensive automatization. This means there has been invested heavily in the most recent CNC-technology, and 3D-CNC-measuring equipment, which has changed the way we work and our range of products significantly.

The staff has been reduced and the turnover has increased. One-sided and repetitive work has been replaced by a healthier work environment and larger individual responsibility, along with alternating teamwork.

The production is highly automated, which guarantees uniform products, and our team of experienced and skilled employees are working motivated at delivering the best possible quality and functionality at the lowest possible price.


Contact



Send
Ceropa A/S - Græsholmevej 50 - DK-5700 Svendborg - +45 6221 1111 - mail@ceropa.comwebbureau Prikmig.nu